1210-046P - 120 V AC Non-metered, Manual Nozzle
1210-048P - 120 V AC Non-metered, Auto Nozzle
1210-049P - 120 V AC Metered, Auto Nozzle
1210-053P - 12 V DC Metered, Auto Nozzle
- 8570-006, 6' x 3/4" Suction hose.
- 8561-012, 12' x 3/4" Discharge hose.
- 4530-054, Drip tray
- 4320-007, Drum cart 55 gal for DEF.
- 4530-065, Side mount bracket.
- 3120-116, Meter DR style for DEF.
- 1200-020, 120 V AC Electric diaphragm pump.
- 1200-021, 12 V DC Electric diaphragm pump.
- 3340-012, Auto nozzle, stainless steel.
- 3340-015, Manual nozzle, polyethylene.
containers have a valve coupling system that seals the container opening on drums and totes (IBC) to prevent dirt, debris, bugs, etc., from entering the container and contaminating the diesel exhaust fluid. Liquid in container system is sealed and secure, throughout container life cycle.
For closed systems
, use Reusable Poly Valve (RPV) or Reusable Stainless Valve (RSV) systems accessories. RSV and RPV components are interchangeable.
DEF Packages do not included coupler systems. Order Seperately. You Must
choose a coupler kit to create a complete system for your distribution needs.
Closed System Coupler Components