1210-054P - CF15 Non-metered, ManualNozzle
1210-055P - CF15 Metered, Manual Nozzle
1210-056P - CF15 Non-metered, Auto Nozzle
1210-057P - CF15 Metered, Auto Nozzle
- 1120-025A, CF15 AODD Pump for DEF.
- 8570-006, 6' x 3/4" suction hose.
- 8561-020, 20' x 3/4" Discharge hose.
- 4530-054, Drip tray.
- 4530-065, Side mount bracket.
- 3260-060, Reg 1/4" auto drain, mini.
- 3120-116, Meter DR style for DEF.
- 3340-018, Manual nozzle, polyethylene- BSPP.
containers have a valve coupling system that seals the container opening on drums and totes (IBC) to prevent dirt, debris, bugs, etc., from entering the container and contaminating the diesel exhaust fluid. Liquid in container system is sealed and secure, throughout container life cycle.
For closed systems
, use Reusable Poly Valve (RPV) or Reusable Stainless Valve (RSV) systems accessories. RSV and RPV components are interchangeable.
Pump packages include all hoses and adapters required for connecting a DEF pump to the air supply and DEF dispense line.
DEF Packages do not included coupler systems. Order Seperately. You Must
choose a coupler kit to create a complete system for your distribution needs.
Closed System Coupler Components