1130-016 - 5:1 Bare carbon steel stub pump
1130-018 - 5:1 Bare carbon steel stub pump, flange mount
1130-021 - 5:1 Bare carbon steel stub pump with bung adapter
- Synthetic and mineral based lubricants
- Hydraulic fluid
- Transmission fluid
- Gear Oil
- Pressure relief on Pride Series models – built-in safety feature reduces premature wear of hoses and seals.
- Mechanical air valve – more reliable, no stalling and no icing.
- Designed for lower air consumption – extends compressor life.
- Built in muffler – results in quiet operation and eliminates icing.
- Stainless steel pump rod – reduces corrosion and extends seal life.
- Double acting pump – delivers consistent fluid flow with greater dispensing accuracy.
Thermal expansion of the fluid in a distribution system can cause an increase in system pressure that can damage fluid distribution system components. Pressure relief valve, 3120-086 is recommended (included). Ensure that all hose fittings and piping are rated for fluid outlet pressures. Balcrank recommends a minimum of 3x safety factor
Do not use any Panther series products with flammable fluids.