1110-007 - 3:1 Bare carbon steel Stub Pump with Bung Adapter
- Synthetic and mineral based lubricants
- Hydraulic fluid
- Transmission fluid
- Double acting pump – Pumping product on both the up and down stroke providing smooth and reliable flow and pressure.
- Patented air valve – designed to operate with lower air consumption and moist air.
- Air valve design has fewer components – for reliable operation; easy and economical maintenance.
- Factory lubricated air motor – no need for air lubricator.
- Built in sintered brass air filter – assures clean and quiet operation.
- Anodized aluminum air piston – corrosion resistant, less sensitive to moisture in air system.
- Height adjustable 2” bung adapter – to fit all types of drums, drum covers, tanks, etc.
- Pump inlet easily accepts a variety of extensions – to fit all types and sizes of tanks and containers.
Thermal expansion of the fluid in a distribution system can cause an increase in system pressure that can damage fluid distribution system components. Pressure relief valve, 3120-086 is recommended (not included). Ensure that all hose fittings and piping are rated for fluid outlet pressures. Balcrank recommends a minimum of 3x safety factor
Do not use any Lynx series products with flammable fluids.