1120-026A - CF30 Polypropylene
1120-031A - CF30 Polypropylene / DEF
1120-024 - CF30 Aluminum
* Check specifications chart for compatibility.
- Anti-freeze (Glycol)
- Light viscosity fluids
- Windshield wash solution
- Synthetic and Mineral Oils
- Used Fluids
- Superior performance against back pressure, nominal loss of flow and pressure capacity, under real application conditions is minimized.
- Significant dry suction lift, eliminate self-priming issues when pumping from drums or tall tanks.
- Dependable lube-free directional pivot air valve: starts-up every time.
- Tolerant of oil, moisture and dirt, non-icing, no air leaks when pump is stalled against head pressure of the system.
- Reduced air consumption per gallon pumped, saves energy, and avoids the need to use a larger compressor.
- Reduced pulsation gives greater measurement accuracy and less splashing during dispense.
- In-line servicing of air valve, diaphragms, and ball valves, without disconnecting from the fluid distribution line.
- Compact design allows this pump to fit in small spaces.
Balcrank does not recommend pumping windshield wash or any other fluid below 100° flash point.
Balcrank recommends Pressure relief valve kit 3120-201 for this pump, not included.