Roughneck II™ Series
The Roughneck II™ Series drain is the fast, affordable way to capture; used oil and transfer it into any bulk storage tank or drum using regular shop air. The Roughneck II™ has a patented automatic fluid evacuation valve (US Patent 5,921,262) which eliminates gravity draining, pouring, or the need for an evacuation pump.
A seven-foot, quick-disconnect hose remains with the 23 gallon storage tank, keeping it out of the way until it is ready to be used again. A low pressure safety valve prevents overpressurization, s-hooks provided allow for hanging tool from bowl for quick retrieval and the clear evacuation-hose doubles as a sight level tube showing the fluid level in the steel tank.
The Roughneck II™ features non-marking large 10-inch rubber wheels and extra-wide rubber 4-inch front casters to maneuver over the toughest shop floors. The Roughneck II™ is a NFPA approved design. It is delivered in Black for used oils and Green for used antifreeze unless otherwise requested. Other colors available are blue, yellow, white and red, (two-week lead time requested on special color requests). Reference SB4027.
- 19.25" diameter catch basin features an inlet filter screen and s-hooks for tools.
- "Splashguard" bowl design prevents splattering, speeds drainage.
- Fully adjustable bowl height from 47 to 74 inches.
- One touch operation. No ball valves required for evacuation of fluid.
- Roughneck outlet tube mounts securely into bulk used oil reservoir or can be dry-break mounted.
- Seven foot evacuation tube provides sight gauge for fluid level.
- Tank handle makes maneuvering easy.
- Heavy gauge, all-steel construction guarantees long life.
- Tip-resistant balanced design.
- Large diameter rear rubber wheels and non-marking wide front casters maneuver the toughest shop floors.
|4110-022||Used Oil Drain|
|4110-023||Used Antifreeze Drain|
Phone: (813) 241-4900 | Fax: (813) 571-0422 | EMAIL