evac Eco-Friendly Fluid Evacuator
The Balcrank evac is an environmentally friendly product, designed for high volume shops. The evac removes petroleum based products through any fill plug or dipstick. Top-of-the-engine evacuation offers a speedy alternative to removing skid plates, splash guards, differential covers as well as eliminating potential problems that stripped drain plugs with aluminum engine parts can cause.
The technician simply replaces the vehicle's dipstick or fill cap with the evacuation wand that best fits the opening. He then presses the start button and moves on to his next task; the evac system automatically removes the fluid, shuts itself off and sounds an end-of-cycle tone.
The used oil is pumped directly
into a bulk storage tank and is never handled by the technician or exposed to the atmosphere. The oil change can be completed
while the one technician is completing the other automobile maintenance services, all without a pit or a lift. evac will
reduce your overhead, is a green product and will pay for itself typically within 3 to 6 months!
- Uses less than 1/5 the energy of air operated devices
- Includes four evacuation wands (metal and flexible), wall mounting kit and 20' suction hose
- Evacuation wands equipped with quick-disconnect couplers
- Electric Motor: 110 VAC/60 Hz
- Max. Draining Capacity: 1.6 qts. per minute
- Horizontal Suction: 33'
- Vertical Suction: 5'
- Horizontal Delivery: 160'
- Vertical Delivery: 10'
- Noise Level: Less than 70 DbA
- Fluid Inlet: 3/4"
- Fluid Outlet: 3/4"
- Dimensions: 13.7" x 11.6" x 13.3"
- Suitable Fluids: Motor Oil, ATF
|4140-040||evac Fluid Evacuator|
|4140-042||Optional 0.315" x 4' Evacuation Wand for large fleet applicants|
|4140-043||Replacement evacuation wand kit|
Phone: (813) 241-4900 | Fax: (813) 571-0422 | EMAIL