LION™ Grease Pumps
LION™ HP 50:1 PUMPS
Lion Grease Pump is engineered for performance and reliability to transfer grease from drums, tanks, and totes. The Lion series high-pressure grease pump is available in stationary & portable outfits including grease handles, hoses, follower plates, and covers. Lion 50:1 pumps have available grease inductors with low-level shut-off for use with high viscosity greases.
The inductor unit eliminates contamination of the pump and inductor plate while changing grease drums by using a lift. Inductor unit prevents air pockets from forming in the grease utilizing a unique designed conical shaped inductor plate. Inductor is ideal for most remote pump room applications.
- Mechanical driven air valve - More reliable, no stalling
- Designed for lower air consumption - Less wear and tear on the compressor
- Built in pump exhaust - Promotes quite operation, eliminates icing
- Precise machined finishes and hardened lower piston assembly - For reliable performance and long life
- Double acting pump lower - Produces 50:1 output pressure and accepts a 40-mesh inlet screen to remove foreign contaminants
- Pressure ratio: 50:1
- Eff. diameter: 4.25"
- Stroke: 3.25"
- Operating air pressure range: 10-150 psi
- Air consumption (@ 100 PSI air & 8 lb/min): 72 SCFM
- Max delivery (free flow @ 100 psi): 16 lb/min
- Air inlet NPT(F): 1/2"
- Fluid outlet NPT(F): 3/8"
|1150-015||Bare Pump - 400 lb.|
|1150-018||Bare Pump - Tote|
LION™ HP 50:1 OUTFITS
|DESCRIPTION||400 lb Stationary||Tote|
LION™ HP 50:1 Accessories
|4310-004||400 lb. Heavy Duty|
|4320-008||120 - 400 lb.|
Pump Over-Run Control
*Balcrank uses weighted follower plates to eliminate air pockets in grease and ensure proper function of the pump.
*Necessary when not using an air lift. Inlet Screen keeps dirt and debris from getting into system.
Air Operated Pump Lift
Phone: (813) 241-4900 | Fax: (813) 571-0422 | EMAIL