Spectrum 100™ Fluid Inventory Control System
- Capacity: Up to 4 fluids to 16 stations, 2 fluids to 32 stations or 1 fluid to 64 stations
- Electronic queuing of up to 5 dispenses per fluid
- Automated priority assignment of dispense in the queue
- Optional job ticket printer capable of printing a record of each transaction, as well as daily and monthly historic dispense-log reports
- Self-test diagnostic procedure at each power-up of the system
- PIN identification of up to 32 operators with separate protected ID for up to 5 program management functions
- Tank level management including current tank level, tank capacity and tank low-level alert
- Small console footprint: 7" L x 5" W x 1-3/8" H
- Input power 110 volt AC supplies 24 volt DC output to power system components
- Fluid measurement: pints, quarts, gallons, liters
- Service Fluids: Motor Oils, Synthetics, ATF, Gear Oil, Anti-freeze
- Pre-programmed and tested before leaving the factory
3120-030 - Smart Computer: Input/output communication module required to provide distributed control and communication to up to 4 air or fluid solenoids using the Spectrum™ Queuing Consoles. Wall or ceiling mounted near pumps and hose reels.
3120-035 - Ticket Printer: Small desktop ticket printer uses standard 2.2" paper tape. Located adjacent to the console to print data reports directly from the queuing console. Includes signal cable, power adapter and cord for 110 VAC outlet.
3120-039 - Printer Extension Cord: 250 ft. length cable connects communications port from Model 3120-035 Ticket Printer to Model 3110-006 Queuing Console, allowing remote viewing of printer reports. Up to 2 extensions may be used in series to provide printer operating distance up to 500 ft.
3120-034 - Spectrum Impulse Meter: In-line meter measures dispensed fluid and generates a digital pulse signal used by the console to determine pumped fluid quantities. Wiring connects directly to the console. 1,000 PSI pressure rating, 1/2" NPT reports, measuring accuracy +/- 0.5%. Enhanced accuracy available by custom calibration during installation. Specify one per pump.
3120-032 - Fluid Solenoid: Stops the flow of fluids instantly at the preset quantity. Pressure rating 1500 PSI; port thread size 1/2" NPT(F); 24 volt DC power. Order one per dispensing reel/handle.
3120-033 - Air Solenoid: Provides for the remote shutdown of dispensing pumps from the fluid control console. Pressure rating 200 PSI; port thread size 3/8" NPT(F); 24 volt DC power. Order one per controlled pump.
3120-031 - Ready Light: Alerts the bay technician when fluid batch is available for dispensing. Bright green light is powered and operated through the Smart Controller. Ready Light can be installed in 1/2" hole in arm of both Signature and Premium Series hose reels.
3120-051 - Y-Strainer - 1/2"
3120-010 - Y-Strainer - 3/4"
3120-040 - Y-Strainer - 1"
For use in the fluid line prior to fluid solenoids to assure reliable solenoid valve operation. Filter element is easily cleaned. Order one per dispensing station.
Three types of installation cable are available:
Communication Power Cable (3121-XXX)
Impulse Meter Cable (3122-XXX)
Solenoid Valve Cable (3123-XXX)
|Prefix||50 ft.||100 ft.||150 ft.||200 ft||250 ft.||500 ft.||1000 ft.|
Tank Level Monitoring
4520-010 - Tank Guardian: Monitors the fluid level of tanks by detecting the static pressure generated by the fluid height. A tube is inserted in the tank and the fluid level or volume is displayed on the Tank Guardian screen, which displays in gallons or liters. Tank Guardian can be used as a stand-alone monitoring system or with any Balcrank FIC systems
Tank Guardian Software: Multi-tank 4, 8 and 12. This software interface enables the user to connect up to 12 Tank Guardian level gauges. It saves historical tank level records according to time interval, level change and volume change. With the recorded data, a diagram can be displayed showing the historical tank level records. High and low level prompts are included in the display.
4520-011 - Multi Tank 4
4520-012 - Multi Tank 8
4520-013 - Multi Tank 12
Phone: (813) 241-4900 | Fax: (813) 571-0422 | EMAIL