Pump Sentinel Fluid Inventory Control System
- Prevents fluid spills during non-working hours by using a built-in timer to turn off air supply to all pumps at a predetermined time each day
- Allows for controlled dispensing of fluids
- Capable of preventing fluid theft by using switches to enable or disable up to six pumps
- Master key needed to turn system on
- Ideally suited to improve FIC systems that have been installed without the protection of air solenoids
- 6' cable to run to junction box
- Small Console footprint: 6.5" L x 5" W x 3" H
|3110-009||Pump Sentinel Console|
- Power Required: 120 VAC, 60/50 Hz, 50 watts
- Control Capacity: 6 Products
- Operating Temperature: 0°F - 140°F (-17°C - 60°C)
- Solenoid Rating: 24 VDC, 5 watts max.
- Dimensions: 3" H x 6.5" W x 5" D
- Cable Length: 6 feet
-Note: Air Solenoid (3120-033) is sold separately. It provides for the remote shutdown of dispensing pumps from the pump sentinel. Pressure rating 200 PSI; port thread size 3/8" NPT(F); 24 volt DC power. Oder one per controlled pump.
-Number 18 AWG wire is recommended for all runs less than 400 ft. For runs from 400 to 625 feet, use wire number 16 AWG or larger. Normally the 24 VAC wiring can be run arounf the overhead structure of the building without using conduit.
Phone: (813) 241-4900 | Fax: (813) 571-0422 | EMAIL